Using a holistic approach to planning, Andrew seeks to understand your individual goals, priorities, and needs. He takes a pro-active approach to handling your investments, business planning, and other financial needs.
• Legacy and estate planning
• Investment planning and wealth management
• Retirement planning
• Tax reduction strategies
• Business owner planning
We provide access to over 1000 investment options through an open architecture platform. This gives us the ability to implement strategies that are appropriate and prudent and unencumbered by proprietary agreements. A Financial Second Opinion™ is also available for those who want to gain perspective on their current situation.
Andrew has specialized in working with small, locally owned businesses, designing and developing comprehensive retirement solutions. Along with his team at Integrated Financial Partners, he can also provide comprehensive, process-driven financial planning for individuals and families.
Education and Designations
Andrew attended Bentley University and received a BA in Corporate Finance and Accounting. He is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. A CFP© certificant uses the financial planning process to serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses. Andrew has committed to adhere to the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence when taking care of clients. To obtain a CFP© certification and remain certified as a CFP© professional, one must:
- Complete a six-course curriculum,
- Complete the CFP Board’s comprehensive, 10-hour examination which tests the certificant's knowledge of nearly 1,000 topics on integrated financial planning,
- Voluntarily ascribe to the CFP Board’s code of ethics and requirements and
- Complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years to stay current in financial planning.
Andrew is from Worcester and is currently living in Boston. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling to new places, and he regularly volunteers his time in the community, with a special interest in issues surrounding children in need.